- Getting materials and facilitation plans finalised for a training workshop in Calderdale.
- Checking everything is ready for the launch of a Your Priorities site in Frome.
- Doing research on previous online participatory budgeting projects in Frome.
- We were helping Frome set up a Your Priorities site.
This week we will…
- Be preparing for a workshop in Calderdale to train those who will be conducting conversations with residents. Including getting materials and facilitation guides ready.
- Be checking everything is ready for the launch of Frome’s Your Priorities site.
- Be looking into the performance of Frome’s previous People’s Budget initiatives, including their online voting results, to see what we can learn for future votes.
What we’re thinking…
- As part of Public Square we’ll be creating a playbook resource. We’ve been thinking about what makes these work well, and are interested to hear from others. We’ve just published a blog post looking at these questions.
- Our training workshop in Calderdale is about making sure those running conversations are properly prepared. So we’ve been designing a session that covers the key things needed before starting this. We’ll be sharing more information about how we are doing this later on.