- Learning review day with Luminate last week and moving forward with Calderdale.
- We had a learning review day with our funders, Luminate. It helped us to clarify some of our immediate needs on the programme, including preparing a pitch-pack for potential funders for the next stage of the programme.
- We’ve been continuing to develop prototypes from the ideas that workshop participants shared about how to build a conversation over the summer in Calderdale.
This week we will…
- Work on the communications for Public Square – in preparation for the pitch pack
- Talk about complementary research approaches to our work with councils
- Prepare for a comms workshop for Calderdale, to be held next week.
What we’re thinking…
- Following our learning review meeting, thinking about what a useful playbook for participation might look like and trying out some ideas
- Wondering what the best way is to collect all the examples of extraordinary participation in UK councils
- How we can get some forward thinking UK local government policy makers along to G1000’s Summer School on Deliberative Democracy for Ambitious Policy-Makers
- This programme gives us a great opportunity to speak to interesting people who are trying to improve local democracy, and showcase what others are working on. If you are trying to improve local democracy, and have a story we could help you share, get in touch – it would be great to hear from you. You can get in touch through: email@example.com